01 April 2004

Dearest reader of Lisy Babe's Blog. (yes, both of you);

Calm your fears - I am not dead. Not that anyone seems to of noted my two week absence. Hmmm.

I have found myself unable to write anything of late. The cause - insomnia. My sharp wit, and excellent story telling skills have gone on holiday. Along with my ability to sleep.

I am hoping all will return soon - I'm getting rather bored of spending my nights rocking back and forth in front of the telly, watching episodes of Dangermouse approximately as old as me, and thus spending my days... rocking back and forth in front of the telly, watching episodes of Dangermouse approximately as old as me.

Will post again once I've had a proper nights sleep - or I've just gone into that state of insanity and come here to wiffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment