16 May 2005

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of my having left school.

Sadly I have no Romy and Michele-esque reunion to attend. Actually, not sadly at all as no-one I know from school lives in London so we wouldn't be able to have a road-trip with cool 80's music. Of course, it was during the 90's I went to secondary school, so a road trip with a Romy and Michele-esque 80's soundtrack would be badly misplaced. I could go to a primary school reunion with an 80's soundtrack... but that 10 year departure milestone is way past. And why would I want to see anyone from primary school anyway?

My soundtrack for a journey to a high school reunion would have to basically just be The Cranberries album 'No Need To Argue,' with a few tracks from Nirvana's 'Nevermind' and perhaps 'Ice Ice Baby' to acknowledge my first couple of years at secondary school. What a trendy and hip kid I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment